Saturday, September 22, 2007

Week 4

  1. Vivian has been selected to be the Mail Girl for her class. She takes money to the office and runs errands.
  2. She has had her identity stolen by a boy, when I asked Ms. Rachel (the lunch lady), she said, "Vivian is a girl?" Hello, either that or that boys parents are cruel.
  3. Mr. Cruz told me that she has a boyfriend. Her comment was, "He told me I was his girlfriend and I was kinda impressed".
  4. Jack has worn big boy underwear everyday for a week with no accidents.....the trick is they have to be on top of the diaper. He also feels the need to use them for pants only.
  5. Princess pj party was a big success, we walked in and she said, "I don't care what the other moms do, I want you to stay". Vivi, this is Elizabeth and Amy, they want to do your hair and nails. "Bye Mom! I'll see you when you come back"

No comments: