Saturday, September 22, 2007

I always wondered



I had my doubts about having my tubes tied after Jack until tonight. Baby C was wonderful don't get me wrong, the smell and how he felt in my arms....I loved it but I lived in a constant state of panic that my two would in some way land on him or make him go deaf. I have a new respect for moms that can handle more than 2 kids at a time. Dave did come to the rescue although he added to the jumping, running and screaming.

The big highlight was seeing my little boy hold the baby and sing Jesus Loves Me. It melted my heart and I was content that all was as it should be.

3 comments:

kacole said...

Thanks for watching him...we really appreciate it!

I think if you had your own baby you would feel differently. Plus, after a while they would get tired of the new one and back off some. Here, Caden was a novelty!

Thanks again!

joyfuljourney said...

Oh, that Jack can be so sweet! It's hard to be frustrated at them when they're singing "Jesus Loves Me" - or when they're sleeping!

It was sweet of you to babysit for the new parents. Although, I was a little jealous. That's just what I would have offered to do if I lived nearby!

ShelleyRo said...

It was my pleasure and I hope to do it again very soon.... without my kids.