Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have a 5 year old

As most of you know my daughter recently started to Kindergarten. Viv has ALWAYS been a sweet little baby girl, ok, maybe not always sweet but today I discovered something..... she is no longer a baby.
I got Viv up around 6:45 for school, got her dressed fixed her hair and there it was......LICE. I freaked, trying hard to not let her in on it. I peeled her clothes off, washed her hair and we were out the door by 7:10. I took her to school because I'm sure that is where she got it. I came back to the house, pulled sheets off the beds (minus mine because Sleeping Beauty was still asleep), bleached hair brushes and tried to wake Dave.....useless. I spent the next few hours at work placing the apologetic calls giving everyone the warning. I called my husband around 12 with him still blowing this off for him to call me at 2:30 saying I really wish you had gotten me up this morning....this is important. DUH.....I can't complain too much I worked a 12 hour shift while he deloused the house.
I did get one bonus from Viv having lice.....the husband learned how to take sheets off the bed, the first time in 7 years.

No comments: