Friday, September 14, 2007

Week 3

  1. She doesn't eat her school at lunch because she feels the need to share with her daddy and if he eats her lunch then she can trick him into getting her something from Wendy's. Or Dairy Queen.
  2. The principal told her she had good manners when a little boy pushed his way past her and she very softly said excuse me.
  3. Vivian now knows the names of other kids in her class and refers to them as her friend.
  4. She thinks Mr. Cruz has very pretty earrings.
  5. At night she feels it is her duty to teach her little brother that if he needs to go potty he should stand up and go. I always wanted my daughter to lead by example.

********************************************************************

Jack, my little stickerho, has gone potty 5 times this week at school and has done it 3 times at home so I guess big sister is really helping....plus the fact he will get a sticker.

No comments: