Saturday, September 1, 2007

One week down, how many to go?

We have survived the first week of KINDERGARTEN........
A few quotes from the smartest girl at Jefferson Elementary:
  1. I can't eat my lunch because there isn't enough time so they told me to just eat my chips.
  2. I like school, I would just rather go with you.
  3. My music teachers name is Mr. Singer ( I still don't know if that is true or not)
  4. Mom, I learned what P.E. is, we go to the gym and talk then play.
  5. At school, they make me write my name over and over until I get it right.
  6. I just don't know about this back to school stuff, I'm pretty small.
  7. I don't know anyone elses name but I know my name.

Can't wait to hear what happens this week

1 comment:

kacole said...

One thing I find so fascinating about this girl is that the story always seems to benefit her in some way. Just eating chips...learning bad habits from family members, etc. It is amazing how that works out in her favor every time!