Sunday, November 18, 2007

What I did on vacation

I spent my vacation painting and I textured the living room.....never ask the guy at Lowe's painting questions. I wish I could take credit for this corner but that has to go to Dave.

found a new setting on the camera
sorry, forgot to rotate the picture before I posted it and don't know how to now.
Then last night I couldn't wait any longer and had to put up the Christmas tree. We are used to having a huge tree but we just don't have the room for it so we downsized, I hope this one can handle all the ornaments.
I also am in the process of doing the bathroom, I have the paint on the walls but I am waiting for Dave to hang the mirror and new light.

2 comments:

kacole said...

It looks great! I love that color! So I guess the paint stuck after all?

ShelleyRo said...

It works as long as nothing touches it.