Thursday, November 1, 2007

Week 10

Quotes from Jefferson
  1. Mr. Cruz isn't cool but he is a good teacher
  2. The lunch-lady stated V never gets in trouble to her knowledge and all the kids spoke up to say, "she used her bad finger like this" with the exception of Hunter, he said she was his bf and she never does anything bad, that's why he likes her. His daddy told him to only be friends with nice girls.
  3. Her new bf told me that if you make a rhino mad it will remember your face for 57 days....that's true cause his daddy told him

I have watched the kids play with her on the playground for the last few days and I know why they all want her to play tag with her, she can never catch them because her legs are soooooo short. She's fast and she has spirit but those little legs were not made for tag.

1 comment:

kacole said...

That is good to know... about the rhino... I always wondered...plus, now when I go on safari I can avoid an attack!