Friday, November 9, 2007

Lunch at Jefferson

I ate lunch with Vivian at her school today out in the garden, her kids meal came with a game so we decided to play.

Q 1. Who is your best friend? Brandon
Q 2. Who in your family makes you laugh the most? Uncle Brandon
Q 3. What is your favorite thing about everyone in your family?
I like Jack when he gives me hugs. I like Daddy because he buys me candy and ice cream but I don't like when he spanks me, (like he ever does) and I like Mommy when we cuddle.
Q 4. What do your grandparents do?
Granny is a nurse and a chef, Connie teaches and Grandpa stays home and cooks for Connie and does what she tells him to do.

2 comments:

joyfuljourney said...

Oh that's wonderful!! I love the answer to Q4!!! I wonder if Grandpa ever, in his wildest dreams, thought that would be his job description.

ShelleyRo said...

Well, she really should have added taking care of Pawpaw to what Grandpa does because I think it is 50/50 between the two.