Monday, May 19, 2008

To Pee or Not to Pee


I come once again with a question to mothers with little boys, should I let him pee outside? Is this something that will draw bad attention from the Historical District? Will we be the laughing stock of the neighborhood for years to come because we have a traveling red headed water sprinkler that is very sporadic? Granted it is outside and I don't have to clean it off the walls but this seems to be the only way at times he will do it out of a pull up. I got on to him one day and he responded with, "I a boy, I sup post to", and yes, he probably has seen his daddy do it although the daddy denied it! I have thought about just letting him run around the house naked on the bottom to make it easier on laundry but the boy likes to be completely dressed from top to bottom or it has to be his decision to be naked and it is full Monty.

Girls are much easier to potty train!!!!!!

No comments: